[인턴 공고] UN Global Compact Network Korea Internship Opportunities
UN Global Compact Network Korea Internship OpportunitiesThe United Nations Global Compact Network Korea offers a small group of outstanding undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to acquire real field work and research experience as interns.
The programme will allow successful applicants to gain a greater understanding of the Global Compact’s Ten Principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment, anti-corruption. Interns will undertake work on a range of Corporate Social Responsibility issues, including business and human rights, anti-corruption, partnerships for development, and other collective action in support of UN goals etc.
- Research and analyze relating to the topic of Corporate Social Responsibility, especially on human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption
- Translate UN related publications, papers and other documents from English to Korean, or vice-versa
- Draft and edit publications, papers and other documents
- Assist in the coordination of the Communication on Progress process
- Liaise with Global Compact participants
- Maintain UN Global Compact Network Korea’s website
- Support the organization of meetings and events
- Handle email and other inquiries
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
- Fluency in both spoken and written Korean and English is a must
- Familiarity with corporate citizenship and corporate social responsibility and with the activities of the Global Compact is a plus
- Advanced computer literacy is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, Website Maintenance, etc.)
- Working Hours: 09:30 – 18:30
- Four work days per week for a minimum of three consecutive months
- Working hours negotiable taking class hours into consideration
- Work period less than three months will not be considered an official internship, but as a voluntary service
- Please note that internships are unpaid, interns must therefore be able to cover their costs
- Curriculum vitae screening (short-listed candidates may be contacted)
- Interview (only successful candidates may be contacted)
- The interview will take place between Wed, 25 Nov ~ Fri, 27 Nov 2015
- The internship will start on Mon, 30 Nov 2015
- Those interested in pursuing an internship with the UN Global Compact Network Korea must submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thu, 19 Nov 2015.
- Curriculum vitae (in English) and Cover letter (in English) in one document.
- English language proficiency tests (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS, etc.) and other qualifications
- Internship certificates are issued upon completion of internship
- Interns will not be selected if no successful candidates are deemed qualified for the position
- Should you have any inquiries regarding the internship or the UN Global Compact Network Korea, please contact email@example.com