유엔글로벌콤팩트 한국협회 인턴 채용 공고 (4/7 마감)
서류접수: 3/18(화) ~ 4/7(일)
면접일정: 4/8(월) ~ (변경가능)
* 2019년 4월 부터 근무 예정 (최소 3개월 이상)
접수방법: 영문 CV 및 Cover Letter을 한파일로 통합하여 이메일 접수(email@example.com)
파일이름: [UNGC 인턴]_국문성명(영문성명)
다른 문의사항이 있으시면 해당 메일 및 02-749-2150으로 언제든지 연락주시기 바랍니다.
UN Global Compact Network Korea
The United Nations Global Compact Network Korea offers a small group of outstanding undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to acquire real field work and research experience as interns.
The programme will allow successful applicants to gain a greater understanding of the Global Compact’s Ten Principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment, anti-corruption. Interns will undertake work on a range of Corporate Social Responsibility issues, including business and human rights, anti-corruption, partnerships for development, and other collective action in support of UN goals etc.
- Research and analyze relating to the topic of Corporate Social Responsibility, especially on human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption
- Translate UN related publications, papers and other documents from English to Korean, or vice-versa
- Draft and edit publications, papers and other documents
- Assist in the coordination of the Communication on Progress process
- Liaise with Global Compact participants
- Maintain UN Global Compact Network Korea’s website
- Support the organization of meetings and events
- Handle email and other inquiries
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
■ Eligibility Criteria
- Fluency in both spoken and written Korean and English is preferred
- Familiarity with corporate citizenship and corporate social responsibility and with the activities of the Global Compact is a plus
- Advanced computer literacy is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, Website Maintenance etc.)
■ Working Condition
- Working Hours: 09:30 – 18:30
- Four work days per week for a minimum of three consecutive months
- Work period less than three months will not be considered an official internship, but as a voluntary service
- Please note that internships are unpaid, interns must therefore be able to cover their costs
■ Application Process
- Curriculum vitae screening (short-listed candidates may be contacted)
- Interview (only successful candidates may be contacted)
■ How to Apply
- Those interested in pursuing an internship with the UN Global Compact Network Korea must submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, 7 April 2019.
- Curriculum vitae (in English) and Cover letter (in English) in one document.
- English language proficiency tests (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS, etc.) and other qualifications
■ Additional Information
- Internship certificates are issued upon completion of internship
- Interns will not be selected if no successful candidates are deemed qualified for the position
- Should you have any inquiries regarding the internship or the UN Global Compact Korea Network, please contact email@example.com